Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates, Tips and Tricks. We Walk the Talk Blog.

7:16 PM

Twitter Feed for your Twitter Bird

Posted by Leathergloves on Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you want to update your Twitter automatically? I wanted to and found Twitterfeed. Do not underestimate the traffic generated by Twitter. Currently, ~3% of my traffic comes from Twitter and growing. Find out more...


I was pretty frustrated to publish my blog posts and Twitter tweets (shrinking the URL as well) separately. I was looking for a solution and found Twitterfeed. Just



Besides Twitter, it also has options for Laconica, Ping.fm, Hellotxt and Facebook currently. I only tested out on Twitter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, sounds great

philly5113 said...

I am following your guidance. I will try out the twitterfeed.
Thanks

Copyright © 2024 Blogger Templates 123. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer